With A$20.5 billion in funds under advice, Whitehelm Advisers is a leading provider of advice to institutional, government and higher education clients. With an outstanding track record spanning over 24 years, Whitehelm Advisers has significant experience in asset consulting and offers quality advice to our clients.
Whitehelm Advisers offers institutional clients in Australia the following:
- A deeply experienced advisory team from a diverse range of backgrounds across the finance industry.
- A bespoke, high engagement product offering, ensuring clients benefits from high quality input from senior members of Whitehelm Advisers.
- A ‘high engagement’ client model whereby our advisory business is targeting only a small number of clients to ensure each client receives unparalleled attention.
- A demonstrated track record for our Australian superannuation clients, delivering very strong performance outcomes.
- Extensive knowledge of the requirements of successful Australian Superannuation Funds, Australian Endowments, and Government Agencies.
- An Advisory Investment Committee that offers best in class investment governance coupled with leading market practitioners input.
- A highly-integrated service that dovetails seamlessly with client Executive teams.
- A significant presence in Sydney and Canberra.
Whitehelm Advisers also custom builds infrastructure and other alternative asset portfolios for institutional investors to meet specific objectives rather than just ‘fill buckets’. For full service clients, we combined our specialist knowledge on alternatives with tailored consulting and advisory services. For advisory only clients, we offer a range of customised asset consulting services.
Whitehelm Advisers’ specialist skills in tailoring its advice and services to the needs of institutional clients is central to the business’ proposition to institutional investors – an attribute and culture that is highly regarded by Whitehelm’s existing clients.
We have a demonstrated track record for our Australian superannuation clients, which have been among the top performers relative to peers.