Whitehelm Capital

About Whitehelm

Whitehelm Capital was formed through the merger of Challenger’s infrastructure division with Access Capital Advisers to create one of the world’s largest independent infrastructure managers. Whitehelm is 70% owned by staff and Challenger Limited’s (ASX:CGF) Fidante Partners multi-boutique funds management business holds the remaining 30%.

With a 19 year track record across 87 acquisitions, and with a current portfolio of 31 infrastructure assets (at 31 December 2016), Whitehelm offers one of the longest and deepest track records in infrastructure investing. Our investment team brings an independent perspective to investing and advising on sustainable customised client strategies, representing $4.4 billion in funds under management and over $17.37 billion in funds under advice.

Whitehelm offer investment capabilities across a range of areas including unlisted infrastructurelisted infrastructureinfrastructure debt, emerging markets infrastructure, advisory and real estate.

Note: Current and former employees.